adams
twenty ten

11.20.2011

getting older


it's my birthday today. i am getting old. 24 now. it feels worse because tj is 22. but life goes on!

tj was amazing and treated me like a princess for my special day

it all started yesterday with lunch at Paradise Bakery with my friend Allie. love her
then, i headed to a hot stones massage at Green Valley Spa. 
the below picture is the 15 minute bath I took before my treatment. 
Heaven. worth every penny

then i came home to flowers

then we went to dinner

 today, before church i opened some presents.

my fam gave me some gifts too so that was fun. 
my family is so good to me. miss you guys! 

my antique elephants. hand painted in China. tj picked them out
 my elephant pendant. I'm in an elephant phase. i love them

 and...my TOMS. i finally joined the ranks. these are gold and shiny and i am in love with them. 



and my cake was cinnamon bread from Kneaders with 3 matches in the top. 
it was perfect.


thank you tj and my fam for a wonderful birthday. 
until next year

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad it was a perfect birthday!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how we miss you guys. Looks like you have been having some major fun the last couple of months. Love the TOMS, I think I need to join the club as well because they look so comfy. Happy Birthday (Late) and 24 isn't that old. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete