adams
twenty ten

5.20.2012

excuses

jess got after me because my blog hasn't been updated since February. I admit that is pretty bad. Here are a list of excuses
#1 excuse: All we do is work, school, and homework
#2: Cameron took my camera cord to Preston, leaving me no way to upload my pictures
# 3 excuse: I don't have a cute baby
(I'm not sure how this one applies, but I'm still going to use it because I am jealous of everyone who does.) 






this is a picture of me studying epidemiology. The topic really intrigues me





this is a picture of TJ with his work friends. 

2 comments:

  1. you are horrible.... that tj picture is great. I can just picture you laughing as you found it online and downloaded it to your blog. sicko!

    so, not sure we are going to be coming to visit.... lame. mac has decided to go with his last-minute plans instead of our carefully, pre-planned idea. he wants to go fishing on memorial day. hmmm. anyway, maybe I will just come with the fam and leave him here to work and grill his fish for dinner every night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and this hardly counts as a post.
    just so you know.

    ReplyDelete