adams
twenty ten

5.18.2013

lifetime students

Some of you may know that I am a lifer when it comes to school. I have been going to school non-stop since I graduated. Since Kindergarten if you really think about it. I am so excited to say that I will be DONE in July. I will have my Masters in Health Education and I can't wait to be done and begin working in the field of wellness and prevention.
TJ has been hitting the books hard as well, and will have his Bachelors in Accounting in December. He has a great job at an investment firm here in St. George and is going to get his MBA soon.

we are so blessed.

All our hard work has paid off and we can't wait until the majority of our time is spent somewhere BESIDES our home office. :)

Thanks for everyone's love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment